How to download the TAG App on iOS devices
(as of 23 May 2016)
Using your iOS mobile device and its Safari browser, go to the TRADOC App Gateway URL: https://tag.army.mil (if you receive a white-screen-of-death, make sure your Ad Blockers i.e. Purify, Crystal, etc. are turned off).
Select the ‘I don’t have a CAC’ tab.
Sign in using your AKO username and password.
- Tap the ‘Install DoD Root Certificate‘ button.
- Within the Install Profile screen tap ‘Install’.
- Enter your mobile device’s pin (if any).
- Within the Warning screen tap ‘Install’.
- Install Profile – tap ‘Install’.
- Within the Profile Installed screen tap ‘Done’.
- (Finished loading the certificate).
- (Return to the already opened TRADOC App Gateway page in your Safari browser).
- Tap the ‘Install the TAG App’ button.
- rdl.train.army.mil would like to install TRADOC App Gateway (TAG) iOS - tap ‘Install’.
(Return to your home screen. Once the TAG App is downloaded you will see a new TAG app with the Army star & shield logo).
- Select Settings – General - Profiles & Device Management.
- Select Army Training Support Center.
- Tap the Trust “Army Training Support Center” button.
- Trust Distribution: Army Training Support Center Apps on this device - tap ‘Trust’.
- Exit from Settings and go back to your home screen.
- Open the TAG app
- Select and tap the app you wish to install.
- Tap the ‘Open App Website’ or the ‘Install’ button.
- If the app is a restricted app you must sign in to your AKO account.
- Tap the ‘Install’ or ‘Get’ button.
- Tap the ‘Install’ button.
- Your app will now install onto your iOS mobile device.