TRADOC Capability Manager - ARMY TRAINING INFORMATION SYSTEM
Mission: The TCM-ATIS is the centralized manager - chartered, staffed, and organized to integrate, synchronize, and facilitate effective and efficient use of Army training information systems.
Vision: Provide relevant, persistent, and pervasive Training Support Enterprise Information Capabilities that enable Army training anytime, anywhere.
Organization and Functions.
- Integrates doctrine and training applications
- Facilitates enterprise search, discovery and delivery capabilities
- Manages ATIS & ATIA requirements and functional/technical architectures
- Plans, acquires, develops, and implements GOTS applications
- Manages ATIS and ATIA requirements
- Provides commanders and trainers a common integrated and training support
- Identifies new technology and designs systems to improve the ATIS capability to process, store, and distribute training information.
- Serves as the technical interface with Materiel Developer in support of ATIS applications, legacy systems, and the development of future training information systems.
- Develops, sustains, and provides technical training documentation and tools to support the ATIS user community.
- Serves as an Army subject matter expert (SME) for training information systems.
- Serves as Functional Manager, providing end-user support and training of ATIS and related products.
- Supports ATIS testing to ensure the software meets the end-user requirements.
- Provides service and support for Army-wide collaboration
- Manages video teletraining network for digital delivery of
- Hosts Army Learning Management Capability (e.g., Blackboard,
Saba, AtlasPro, etc.)
- Hosts and distributes digital training courses, products,
- Plans, acquires, and implements COTS infrastructure