Mission: Integrate Training Support System Product line requirements across all DOTMLPF domains.
- Determine and synchronize Army Evaluation Task Force (AETF) TSS requirements to support training, testing, and evaluation of FSC Spin Out technologies
- Determine TSS impacts / requirements for Light / Heavy BCTs scheduled to receive FCS Spin-Out technologies in support of the POM process
- Develop and synchronize policy for the application of Embedded Training (ET) in the materiel acquisition process.
- Synchronize and coordinate FCS system TSS requirements across the FCS program and its complementary systems
- Synchronize and coordinate Army and DoD T2 TSS related requirements
"The Future Force Team with TSAID at the Army Training Support Center operates under the authority of Authority AR 350-1, AR 350-70 and the tenants of the Army Campaign Plan. Our primary customers are HQDA G3/5/7, TRADOC G3/5/7, ARCIC, and TSS Proponents/Centers of Excellence."